[PolyORB-users] DSA example and not COS Naming Server

hector perezh at unican.es
Mon Oct 20 19:16:24 CEST 2008

Hi again and thanks for your quick reply.

I have run the same example with PolyORB 2.4 (from GNAT GPL 2008) and
the next exception is raised:

look for "AAAA    polyorb.dsa_p.partitions    RCI;"
polyorb.orb: ORB.Run got exception:
polyorb.orb: Exception name: POLYORB.SERVICES.NAMING.NAMINGCONTEXT.NOTFOUND
Message: PO_Exc_Occ 1

raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : polyorb-orb_controller-no_tasking.adb:196
range check failed

Like past version, everything goes fine if running COS Naming Server.
Any idea?

Best regards,

Hector