[PolyORB-users] Troubles compiling PolyORB

Tero Koskinen tero.koskinen at iki.fi
Tue May 13 19:15:49 CEST 2008

On Tue, 13 May 2008 08:03:40 +0200 Jérôme Hugues wrote:
> Le 7 mai 08 à 19:39, Tero Koskinen a écrit :
> or to test iac, the new IDL compiler to see whether things improvie.
> If so please report.

So far Polyorb r120684 is the latest revision which I have been able to
compile with my somewhat customized GCC 4.3 (20080118 snapshot). Later
revisions trigger various internal errors in GCC.
(Assert_Failure sinfo.adb:2023 was at least one them.)

I'll try to upgrade my compiler to a newer 4.3 snapshot and then try Polyorb
again.

--
Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen at iki.fi>