[PolyORB-users] Fwd: Thanks, we are ready to give a loan

Ricky Wolfe wconjunct at kbe2000.plus.com
Thu Jun 28 12:39:57 CEST 2007

Your your credit report does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this deal will expire TODAY):

$366,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this user-friendly form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://timelyytfahionn.com/