[PolyORB-users] Thanks, we accepted your appication

Francesca Blackburn ncfdiffract at deman.ru
Sun Jun 10 11:17:37 CEST 2007

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this tender will expire THIS NIGHT):

$343,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this easy form...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://retource.com/