[PolyORB-users] Fwd: Thanks, we are ready to give a loan for a low month payment

Alfreda Felix sxqdis at i4free.co.nz
Thu Jul 26 15:42:01 CEST 2007

Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or  want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this deal will expire THIS NIGHT):

$57,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1880