[PolyORB-users] Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to give you a loan

Roman Fournier drpaudiovisual at mail.hf.ah.cn
Wed Jul 11 15:08:20 CEST 2007

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire NOW):

$495,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this easy form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

http://momzalqthh.com/