[PolyORB-users] This way you can also test a theme without installing it.

Roth O. Benjamin kcfjy at totality.com
Mon Apr 23 21:53:12 CEST 2007

It currently requires a webserver with MySQL and PHP 4.
This way you can also test a theme without installing it.
If you want to install and use themes for Sylpheed-Claws, these are the instructions from the README file.
Get my themes at freshmeat. I fetched the eepro100-diag. It works with system trays implementing the freedesktop. The GameCube is a gaming console by Nintendo.
2004-12-04: Minor layout changesSome screenshots added to the frontpage.
Downloads and Screenshots still have to be adapted to the new look of the site. In the meantime you might want use some links from my bookmarks file. css"; This site will look much better in a browser that supports  web  standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device. 2005-01-15: A whole new layout. Perhaps I should stick to the official distribution. It currently requires a webserver with MySQL and PHP 4. Basically it features a new pixmap for the ALT-tab switchpanel.
[It was the Memory stick.
2005-08-18: Updated the page about Linux on an Sony Vaio.
de home bsd shots  software links themes   downloads about allroy.
However, the mixer settings are correct.
Nobody has bought anything so far and now I get lots of errors when trying to validate my pages. If you want to install and use themes for Sylpheed-Claws, these are the instructions from the README file.
png files size 48x48 and idesk.
It is being developed to have a rich and usable graphical interface and support a variety of open media formats like Ogg Vorbis, Theora etc.
png for the ALT-tab switchpanel. Download it from the downloads section. It currently requires a webserver with MySQL and PHP 4.
1-ac2 via82cxxx: Six channel audio available PCI: Setting latency timer of device 00:11. The new Alsa drivers seem to be broken when using the via82xx driver.