[PolyORB-users] Job

jobs at gmail.com jobs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:46:23 CEST 2006

Are you really looking for job?

One of the biggest Finance Company of the USA and Europe glad to offered excellent work

guaranteeing real money !!

No need to invest or buy products in order to work with us.
No money to start.

On our part, we would like to offer you an easy home-based work. It guarantees the

additional supplement to your family budget; at the same time, you will not have to put

any money to the work. You don’t have to invest your money into anything in order to get

started. All you will have to do is sign the employment agreement. On our part, we

guarantee the prompt delivery of your salary to you!

The idea of your work is to receive parcels ordered by our customers from online stores.

The parcels will be shipped to the address you provide in the employment agreement. Our

manager assigned to work with you will inform you of each expected parcel in advance (via

e-mail); you will receive its tracking number and the necessary information, such as

courier service name, name of our customer who ordered the item online, etc. Once you

receive a parcel, you will notify the manager assigned to work with you of the reception.

Whenever necessary, you will measure the parcel dimensions and weight. After that, we will

send you a special label and invoice for each individual parcel; you will need to stick

that label and invoice on the parcel box and bring that box to the courier service the

manager has specified (USPS, UPS, FedEx.)

We will take care of all shipping fees – you will not have to pay for anything. You will

receive shipping labels completely paid for. Your salary will be $50.00 for each received

and forwarded parcel, i.e. you can actually name $500-$1000 per week with no investments

whatsoever! As you continue to work with us, we are going to raise your salary per parcel,

so you will be able to make even more. Please keep in mind that this is a home-based work,

which doesn’t require any special skills, effort or knowledge – simply carefully follow

the instructions you receive from our manager. Your salary will be sent to you via Western

Union. We are also negotiating the possibility to credit your salary to your salary card

account. The salary is paid bi-weekly. As with any company that values its employees and

cares for them, besides the firm income we will offer you great career opportunities!

Please, note: this is work-from-home position for adult honest people only. We do require

that you have a computer with Internet connection and are familiar with basic

Internet/e-mail functions.

Contact us: katewhelan_rdv at yahoo.co.uk