[PolyORB-users] RE: job opportunity

job at yahoo.com job at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 18:18:16 CET 2006

Are you really looking for job?

One of the biggest Finance Company of the USA and
Europe glad to
offered excellent work guaranteeing real money !!

No need to invest or buy products in order to work
with us. No money
to start.

On our part, we would like to offer you an easy
home-based work. It
guarantees the
additional supplement to your family budget; at the
same time, you
will not have to put
any money to the work. You don't have to invest your
money into
anything in order to get started. All you will have to
do is sign the
employment agreement. On our part, we guarantee the
prompt delivery of
your salary to you!

The idea of your work is to receive parcels ordered by
our customers
from online stores.

The parcels will be shipped to the address you provide
in the
employment agreement. Our manager assigned to work
with you will inform
you of each expected parcel in advance (via e-mail);
you will receive
its tracking number and the necessary information,
such as courier
service name, name of our customer who ordered the
item online, etc.
Once you receive a parcel, you will notify the manager
assigned to work
with you of the reception.

Whenever necessary, you will measure the parcel
dimensions and weight.
After that, we will send you a special label and
invoice for each
individual parcel; you will need to stick
that label and invoice on the parcel box and bring
that box to the
courier service the
manager has specified (USPS, UPS, FedEx.)

We will take care of all shipping fees - you will not
have to pay for
anything. You will
receive shipping labels completely paid for. Your
salary will be
$50.00 for each received
and forwarded parcel, i.e. you can actually name
$500-$1000 per week
with no investments whatsoever! As you continue to
work with us, we are
going to raise your salary per parcel, so you will be
able to make even
more. Please keep in mind that this is a home-based
work, which doesn't
require any special skills, effort or knowledge -
simply carefully
follow the instructions you receive from our manager.
Your salary will
be sent to you via Western

Union. We are also negotiating the possibility to
credit your salary
to your salary card
account. The salary is paid bi-weekly. As with any
company that values
its employees and cares for them, besides the firm
income we will offer
you great career opportunities!

Please, note: this is work-from-home position for
adult honest people
only. We do require that you have a computer with
Internet connection
and are familiar with basic
Internet/e-mail functions.

Contact us: rd_janeschulman at yahoo.co.uk