[PolyORB-users] Re: Interface Repository

Hector Perez Tijero hectorpt at coit.es
Mon May 8 10:43:33 CEST 2006

> Hector Perez Tijero wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have found some problems working with IR. After running the IR server
> > and registering a simple interface, I am not able to run po_dumpir tool
> > successfully. The following exception is reached in IR server:
> >
> In the current development version po_ir event not running:
>
> polyorb.initialization: CORBA.Repository_Root.Contained.Helper is part
> of a cycle:
> polyorb.initialization: ... depended upon by
> CORBA.Repository_Root.Contained.Helper
> polyorb.initialization: ... depended upon by CORBA.Repository_Root.Helper
>
> Execution terminated by unhandled exception
> Exception name: PROGRAM_ERROR
> Message: Circular dependency detected
> Call stack traceback locations:
> 0x815d2a7 0x81603a5 0x8160420 0x88a40d2 0x804c73a 0x40166934
>
> :(

Uhm, thanks for your quick answer.

I have finally got the OperationDef and its parameters after doing it by
hand (in other words, navigate through the nodes until reach an
OperationDef object. After that, just call to "get_result" and
"get_params" functions).

However, when I reach an InterfaceDef node, "describe_interface" is not
working properly so it can have some bug.

I will have a look to the development version.

Hector