[PolyORB-users] Earn more $ 400 per week with new tariff plan B

gael marcella frayne at qldsugar.com
Sat Mar 11 17:19:52 CET 2006

Hello

No special experience is required for this position!
No start up fees! No out of pocket fees! Nothing to pay!
We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.We are looking for honest and bright people for this position.

Job description:

Handling of packages and letters from your own home! Receiving,
sending, sorting and repacking of packages as well as checking for
missing parts.

We offer two tariff plans :

Plan A - 35 USD for each package shipped out. You receive a package, during 1-2 days we will send shipping label to you. You print out already paid shipping labels on the printer, then go in USPS OFFICE and send a package. You earn money only for your work - receiving and sending packages. In payout day we pay all workers under the tariff plan A a bonus 1 % - 3 % from the sum of your expenses on paper, packing materials and boxes.

Plan B - 70 USD for each package shipped out. You pay all expenses for each package shipped out  (shipping fees, boxes etc). You write your expenses in the control panel daily. In payout day we pay all your expenses plus a bonus 5 % - 9 % from the sum of your expenses. This tariff plan has been created by us recently, for acceleration of process of sending packages because the plan A hold process of sending packages on 2 - 3 days. Now you fill labels and pay shipping fees yourself therefore you very save our time and get more money for your work.

If you are interested in this offer, or have more questions
please go to : http://leader-post.net/vacancies/

Thank you.
info at leader-post.net