[PolyORB-users] Monthy Snapshot Suggestion

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Fri Feb 24 12:33:44 CET 2006

* Anh Vo, 2006-02-22 :

> I would like to suggest that a monthly snapshot, if not weekly, be posted at
> https://libre2.adacore.com/polyorb/snapshots.
> The last snapshot was posted on 18 April 2005. The reason for suggesting

PolyORB snapshots are currently published on the Libre site as resources
permit and on an ad hoc basis. We do not have any plans to automate the
generation of periodic snapshots at this time. Note that packages of
PolyORB are also released as part of the GNAT GAP and GNAT GPL releases.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA