[PolyORB-users] GNAT-GPL PolyORB 1.3r Red Hat 8.0 & 9.0

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Fri Feb 17 22:16:21 CET 2006

Anh Vo a écrit :
> Installing fails, error message shown below,  during making process. I
> configured it using default option.
> I checked the source. This file, ravenscar_compatible.adc, do exist in
> the /src directory. I have no idea why make did not see it. Any help
> will be greatly appreciated.
> /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile ../support/adacompiler -c -g
> -O2 -gnatfy -gnatwae -gnatpn -gnatg -I. -I. polyorb-annotations.adb
>  ../support/adacompiler -c -g -O2 -gnatfy -gnatwae -gnatpn -gnatg -I.
> -I. polyorb-annotations.adb -o polyorb-annotations.o
> gnat1: cannot find configuration pragmas file =./ravenscar_compatible.adc

In fact, it is not make, but gcc, called by support/adacompier that does
not find "=./ravenscar_compatible.adc" file, which is strange.

Another strange point is that it does not find
"=./ravenscar_compatible.adc" not "./ravenscar_compatible.adc"
The first name is wrong.

What is you shell ? Can you please add "-v" to the first line of
support/adacompiler ? it will make the script more verbose.

--
Jerome