[PolyORB-users] PolyORB / Mico oneway procedure interoperability?

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Tue Sep 20 13:48:10 CEST 2005

Rémi Lafage (remi.lafage at cena.fr):

> Yes, I use PolyORB.Setup.Thread_Pool_Server.
> Indeed, to suppress any doubt on my server implementation
> I have tested the all-functions server example with a Mico client
> equivalent to the void oneway proc test.

Thanks

> polyorb.protocols.giop: Destroying GIOP session
> polyorb.protocols.giop.giop_1_0: Finalize context for GIOP session 1.0
>
> Execution terminated by unhandled exception
> Exception name: STORAGE_ERROR
> Message: s-intman.adb:124 explicit raise
> Call stack traceback locations:
> 0x8214776 0x4002802c
> Abort
> Exit 134

Interresting, still, I do not understand why the exception traceback
differs from the one you provided in your previous email.

In your previous test, can you please run addr2line on the set of hexa
digits you have ? this will provide the symbolic traceback, and allow
us to trace this exception.

Thanks

Jerome

PS: in the mean time, Mico is compiling in house ;)