[PolyORB-users] error in test in testsuite/corba/cos/event ?

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Sun May 1 15:38:10 CEST 2005

Olga Dolbilina (vkutuzov at strela.donpac.ru):

> Hello!
>
> I try to run test testsuit/corba/cos/event/typedtest_event with
> supplier.cmd and  get this result (see attachment).
>
> Is this correct result?

No, this test is not designed for typedtest_event, but for test_event.

Please, review the script of the test, you'll notice it uses the
'produce' command that is not supported by typedtest_event.

> I have similar result in testsuit/corba/cos/event/typedtest_event with
> consumer.cmd.

It is the same problem.

Note that the README file in this directory details this point.

> And more question:
> I am runing typedtest_event, it  is ask "enter naming IOR [otherwise
> create one]", and after press enter, generate IOR.
> When I am running typedtest_event on other console and take to it  this IOR.
> I thing, second copy typedtest_event will work similar first it, but it
> is hangup :-(. The first running typedtest_event is working in this time.
>
> Is I can use owen IOR, generate by test only?  What another IOR I can put?

Sorry, but I have some difficulties to understand what you are exactly
doing. Can you please describe this setting more in depth ? What are
the commands you're executing on each side ? Can you provide a trace
of each console ?

Thanks.

--
Jerome