[PolyORB-users] GNAT.SOCKETS.SOCKET_ERROR while compiling still there.

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Mon Jan 10 11:17:09 CET 2005

Martin Krischik (krischik at users.sourceforge.net):

> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
> automake (GNU automake) 1.9.1

Note that we did not test with this version of automake, and the bug
you describe is likely to be related to automake.

We recommend (and tested with) automake 1.8.5

> Looking at the relevant Makefile I see:
>
> GNATCHOP = gnatchop
> GNATFLAGS = -g -O2 -gnatfy -gnatwae -gnatpn
> GNATMAKE = gnatmake
> GNATMAKE_FOR_TARGET =
> GNAT_PERFECT_HASH_GENERATORS = GNAT.Perfect_Hash.Generators
>
> The duplicate GNATMAKE_FOR_TARGET is gone however the remaing one is still
> empty.

I tried with automake 1.9.3 on a debian install, but was not able to
reproduce this bug. Can you please detail

1/ The parameters for ./configure

2/ The corresponding output ?

Thanks

--