[PolyORB-users] GNAT.Perfect_Hash missing on HEAD

Jerome Hugues hugues at infres.enst.fr
Thu Feb 3 17:19:37 CET 2005

Hello Martin

Martin Krischik (krischik at users.sourceforge.net):

> From time to time I have a try with the HEAD gcc release - see how well it
> goes - and I found a potentional future problem: The GNAT.Perfect_Hash
> packages is missing in the HEAD release. And PolyORB depends on it:

Humm, did you rerun the support/reconfig and configure scripts when
switching your version of GNAT ?

PolyORB lives pretty well without GNAT.Perfect_Hash, and should now use
GNAT.Perfect_Hash_Generators insted. At least, it does with my wavefront ..

AM_HAS_GNAT_PERFECT_HASH_GENERATORS is a macro used when running
./configure that deterimines the availability of
GNAT.Perfect_Hash_Generators, and use either
GNAT.Perfect_Hash_Generators or GNAT.Perfect_Hash.Generators

So, if you run ./configure, the should detect that GCC 4.0.0 has
GNAT.Perfect_Hash_Generators, and uses it.

--
Jerome