[gvd-users] My first session on a supercomputer

Randy Sorensen gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:38:37 -0600

>On Tuesday 25 March 2003 16:59, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > > But why then did I receive the suggestion to do "gvd
> > > --debugger=dbx"??
> >
> > Because this is a list where any people can participate, and people
> > can make both right and wrong answers/suggestions. This particular
> > answer was simply wrong.
>
>I'm sorry for giving incorrect suggestions. I saw the dbx option in the
>"New debugger" window and I just assumed it was supported.

I've been watching this mailing list for the last year and a half waiting to
see if dbx would ever be supported.  It looks like it never will.  I've
found my self with some extra time lately and wouldn't mind adding this
feature so that I can finally start using gvd instead of ddd.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction to get started.

Randy