[gvd-users] My first session on a supercomputer

Arjan van Dijk gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:06:35 +0100

>Do you have a special debugger for fortran90 or do you use gdb?

I just want to use gdb. Somehow in the menu File > Preferences >
General there is no list of Fortran-extensions. I already used gvd on
a different machine with fortran code, so I don't expect this to be a
problem. Would it be a problem if I used a non-gnu compiler to make
my executable from the Fortran sources? I used the MIPSpro 7 Fortran
90 compiler, which is the default compiler that is activated by "f90".

Regards and thanks,

Arjan

--
Arjan van Dijk
Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research Utrecht

phone: +31 30 2532815
fax:   +31 30 2543163
e-mail: mailto:A.vanDijk@phys.uu.nl
homepage: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vndijk