[gvd-users] Can't use input file under GVD

M.M.H. van Woudenberg gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:18:32 +0100

Hi,

I'm working with GVD on NT for a few months now and find it much more user
friendly than the standard GDB.

I'm debugging a command line app that requires a substantial amount of
questions to be answered and numbers to be entered before it starts running.
If I run the program in the regular way I can tell it to find these inputs
in a text file.

This option is however not available in GVD. Is there a specific reason for
this or is this maybe a nice idea for future releases? Or does anybody have
an alternative way of feeding the input file to the program under GVD?

thanks!

Marc