[gvd-users] Which GVD?

chris.danx gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:22:43 +0100

Hi,

I'm working with a gcc 3.3 snapshot on Linux and wondering which gvd
(and gdb) I should get.  Should I get a gvd snapshot as opposed to the
current stable release and if so can it be compiled with GtkAda 2.0?  If
it can't I will build gtkada 1.xx and install it in the usual place, put
gtkada 2.0 (and gtk+2.0) in experimental/lib and experimental/bin and
use the env variables to fiddle it.  Should I get a gdb snapshot as well?

I'm not fussed at all about working with snapshots, I have a habit of
installing snapshots in experimental directories and reverting back to
the stable releases if there a problem.

Cheers,
Chris