[gvd-users] GVD and Windows XP

Steve Underwood gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:38:26 +0800

Arnaud Charlet wrote:

>>Do I have an odd setup, or does it just not work for anyone?
>>

>It works for many other people, so this is not a general problem.
>Do you have network drives defined, but not reachable ? If so, you may want
>to disable them or make them accessible.

Thanks. That deals with the problem. However, nothing else seems to have
this problem on the same machine. Its a notebook, and I don't usually
get rid of all the network drive connections when I go mobile, so this
is a minor pain. Still, there is a sound explanation, which is good.

Has anyone found the cause of the problems with Windows 98 and WIndows Me?

Regards,
Steve