[gvd-users] 1.2.4: Help needed: Can not run it on Win98/Cygwi n

Baysinger, Daniel L gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:56:22 -0600

As the kids in the old neighborhood used to say, I'll bet "money, marbles,
or chalk" that you're hitting a Win98 bug, as opposed to a GVD error.  I've
used Win98 at home for a long time, and it frequently pukes on invalid
pages.  It also likes to blame the application for what is apparently a bug
in Win98.  Some applications seem to be more prone to triggering this
problem, but it happens with so many that it surely is something wrong in
Win98.

Dan Baysinger
baysinger@earthlink.net