[gvd-users] new to list, and question (of course!)

Chris Liddell gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:10:05 +0100

Hi,

Just discovered gvd recently, and I'm rather impressed, so I thought I'd
join in this list.

Anyway, a slight problem has raised its head, and I wondered if anyone
could help. I'm debugging a command line app that takes (as one possible
input) typed commands from the user. I'd trying to track down a problem
which involves a control code (in this case ^d) being entered as part of a
sequence of commands by the user.

The problem is that the command window in gvd seems to be filtering out the
^d, and stopping it reaching the program being debugged.

Is this a feature, can I turn it off, is it a bug that I should report, or
am I just missing something.

Thanks in advance,

Chris L