[gvd-users] Keyboard input... same question again.

Florence Maraninchi gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:26:58 +0200

I know, somebody already asked the question : I can't enter inputs
to my program under gvd. Of course it works fine in pure gdb.

One of the answers was to run the program separately, and then to
"attach" it
in gvd, but this crashes gvd.

Any comment ?

What's the preferred method for installing a debugging session ?

Thanks,
Florence M.
Florence Maraninchi
          Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble/ENSIMAG
         http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~maraninx
VERIMAG, Centre Equation                    tel: (33|0) 4.76.63.48.53
2, avenue de Vignate, F 38610 GIERES        fax: (33|0) 4.76.63.48.50