[gvd-users] GVD and vxWorks

Thierry Foucu gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:33:22 -0800

 Hi,

I try to use GVD with vxWorks.
my host machine is a M$ NT 4.0 and my target is an Intel which run vxWorks
5.4
I'm using Tornado II

Here is my question:
I'm able to connect to the vxWorks target by running the following command:

gvd.exe --debugger gdbi86.exe --target xxx:wtx

and I can run the debugger, run some program, etc...

but I don't have the overlay working, meaning, I don't have the source code
view for debugging.
Normally, I should see the line where I stop the debugger, and when I do a
next, I should go to the next line in the source code.
And I don't see the green arrow on the left of the source code. I have to do
a list command, to know here I am in the code.

Any help will be very appreciate.

Thanks

Thierry Foucu