[gvd-users] Re: [gvd-users] Modification des préférences

Jean-Pierre Rosen gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:23:58 +0100

From: <leonp@plris.com>
>Without any doubts, I want very much to study French and shall try do this
>as soon as my projects will give me a little bit of time, but just now...
>
>I was sure that this mail list will be held in English. If I am not right,
>please, excuse me.
>Best regards

I'm soooo sorry. Of course, you are right. What happened is that I first sent this as a private e-mail to Arnaud, who advised me to
send it to the list. So I just hit the "transfer" button, and forgot about the translation....

The message said that I was unable to set preferences in GVD. I know now that it is a "soon to be implemented feature", so I won't
waste my time trying to make it work. Thanks.
           J-P. Rosen (Rosen.Adalog@wanadoo.fr)
Visit Adalog's web site at http://pro.wanadoo.fr/adalog