[gvd-users] RE: No file Found --- files are rcped.

Arnaud Charlet gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:10:05 +0100

> Is there a way to see the exact syntax that GVD is using to call rcp? I'm on loglevel 4, and I don't see it. A made a wrapper batch file for rcp -- which works on the command line, but I get an "Unexpected Error" with GVD... even if I only have the rcp command with replaceable parameters in there. If I put an echo " " around the command, redirecting it to a file, I don't get a file from it. I do get a file when run on the command line.

Sure, just get the sources and look at them ;-)

GVD will not be able to launch a .bat file directly, because batch files are not
treated like exe files under windows, so you need to specify
cmd /c batch file for the rsh command.

Arno