[gvd-users] Has preferences file format changed?

Daniel Rosenzweig gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:06:24 -0500

I'm manually creating the file, since the UI screen wont come up
without gdb - and without the rcp setting, I can't get to gdb!

I don't understand why I use the identical preference file and it does
work in the old version - and not now.. Anyhow, I can live with this.

(The problem in my other email, though, is a showstopper.)
----
Nothing has changed in the preferences file.

However I am not sure why you are modifying the file by hand rather
than
going in the Edit->Preferences menu.
---------
Daniel Rosenzweig
danielzr@netzero.net
The URLs below are placed by NetZero - not me.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!