[gvd-users] Has preferences file format changed?

Rosenzweig, Daniel Z (Dan), NNAD gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:21:58 -0500

The below worked with the previous binary distribution (WIN NT 4) -- but =
it just exits (nothing in log, even at level 4) the program, when it's =
in the middle of loading. I've tried with and without quotes around the =
Path/filename.

<?xml version=3D"1.0"?>
<GVD_Preferences>
  <Remote_copy>c:\winnt\system32\rcp.exe</Remote_Copy>
  <Remote_Protocol>c:\winnt\system32\rsh.exe</Remote_Protocol>
</GVD_Preferences>

I'm working around this issue, by changing the PATH in the batch file =
which runs this. Otherwise, I pick up another version of rsh which isn't =
compatible with GVD.

Thanks,
    Dan