[gvd-users] Release 1.2.4 of GVD binaries / Windows XP / 98 ?

Daniel Rosenzweig gvd-users@lists.act-europe.fr
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:14:21 -0500

XP? How about Windows 98?

Are the MS Windows OSs listed, the only ones tested -- or we
know that they don't work on other MS Windows OSs?

I hope that I can get the remote debugging to work now - the
software looks exactly like what I want --but I just couldn't get it to
work properly with the old version. (That is, not have random errors
telling me that the remote source isn't found... and then having the
source suddenly found after I retry a whole bunch of time --- and
having the application eventually just freeze up).

Thanks</color>

<nofill>
---------
Daniel Rosenzweig
danielzr@netzero.net
The URLs below are placed by NetZero - not me.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!