[gvd-devel] A problem with "Examine memory..." when I press the submit changes button

Al Leitch opcodeac@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:45:08 -0700

Essentially, when I alter any of the values shown on my screen, I do see
my alterations highlighted in red.  Good so far, until I press "submit
changes", which never actually submits them.  All that happens is that
my changes disappear and I see the original values again.  So far I've
tried modifying the memory area pointed to by EBP and even the code
pointed to by EIP.

I have even tried typing "set write on" in the GDB console window during
debugging of a program and at another time, even before it.  I am
currently using your latest version.

Thank you for your response