[gvd-devel] IDE <-> debugger IPC ?

Timothee Besset ttimo@idsoftware.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:48:03 +0200

I suppose you are talking about GPS? afaik GPS is going to be
closed-source commercial software, right? I'm already coming from
closed-source IDEs world, and switched to open source IDEs because of the
fast dev cycles, the ability to throw in new features and have GUI changes
easily. I don't think I would be really interested in GPS (not talking
about the fact that it's written in Ada, don't have anything against Ada,
but it would be just one more language to learn)

I'll look at the documentation for GVD IPC possibilities. 'Might' do
something with it at some point.

TTimo