[gvd-devel] Spam control

Miah Gregory miah@picsel.com
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 16:08:48 +0100

In message <20011008165311.F26495@dublin.int.act-europe.fr>
          Arnaud Charlet <charlet@ACT-Europe.FR> wrote:

> > Please close the list so that subscribers only can post. The last 5-6
> > messages has been spam.

I must admit to being fairly new to this list, and have not seen the spam,
however, is the spam an ongoing problem, or just a one off?

> This is indeed unfortunate, but since this list is the documented email
> address to report bugs, etc... it does not seem fair to force people to
> subscribe to do such reports.

Talking of which, I've a question concerning gvd 1.2.0..
When I open an executable for debugging, gvd succeeds in finding the source
files, and opening them, however when trying to set breakpoints, it uses
just the leafname of the file, causing gdb to not find the requested file,
so the breakpoint can't be added.

Is this a known problem, as it makes debugging very difficult.

Thanks in advance.

--
Miah Gregory, Software Engineer, Picsel Technologies Ltd