[gvd-devel] Sparc64/Linux support and man page

Emmanuel Briot briot@gnat.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:50:54 +0200

Samuel Tardieu writes:

> here is a patch that I use for making the Debian GVD package that adds
> support for sparc64/Linux. Also, it looks like your config.guess may
> be obsolete, as it reports the configuration as sparc64-pc-linux-gnu
> (the "pc" part is plain wrong, and should be "unknown" instead).

We have now integrated the very latest version of config.guess into gvd, as
well as your patch.
We do not have the machine to test gvd on sparc64/linux, however it should now
compile out of the box.

Thanks for your contribution.

> Also, I wrote a short man page inspired by the usage strings.

We haven't integrated the man page yet, but might at some point. Thanks again
for your contribution.

Emmanuel