[gvd-devel] Blue dots

Preben Randhol randhol@pvv.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:36:02 +0100

I'm using gnatgdb for Gnat 3.13p. I'm invoking it by : gvd --debugger
/usr/local/bin/gnatgdb. I loaded a program into the debugger and when I
go into one of the sourcecode files (adb) I get blue dots to the left of
the lines. However not all the command lines (not comment of course) get
blue dots. Is there a reason for this? I can still set the breakpoint at
the particular line though. If I use -gnatD then I get no blue dots and
the dg files comes up as unknown language.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)