[gvd-devel] Problems compiling GVD on Linux

Preben Randhol randhol@pvv.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:31:34 +0100

Emmanuel Briot <briot@gnat.com> wrote on 16/01/2001 (14:46) :

> Indeed, the Makefile should have a way to specify the compiler to use (or in
> fact we could use "gnatmake -c" directly.
> Note that GNAT.Expect is now integrated into the main GNAT technology, so we
> won't really need a makefile there anymore in the near future

Ah I see :-) Perhaps add a TIP on the web-page/source code that one
might have to change the Makefile in the gnat directory if one use
Linux.

Now I will start translating skeleton.po into Norwegian.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)