[gvd-devel] visual process selection

Stephan Kanthak kanthak@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:54:06 +0100

Hello altogether!

I am not yet on this mailing list (so please reply to my real mail address).

I wish to provide the idea of simplifying the task of attaching gvd to a
process by selecting it via a dialog. This dialog simply needs to get the
process list of the system (restricted to the user) and the user can select
the process immediately. This should be much more convienient than letting
the user determine and enter the process id.

Keep up the good work. Works and looks very good (for me).

Cheers,
Stephan Kanthak

Dipl.-Inform. Stephan Kanthak                             Tel +49 241 8021618
Department of Computer Science VI, RWTH Aachen, Germany   Fax +49 241 8888219
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hermann Ney                                        """""
e-mail: kanthak@informatik.rwth-aachen.de                         |   |
http://www.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/I6/Colleagues/kanthak/        O -
                                                                   \_/