[gtkada] Configure doesn't find openGL

Pascal p.p14 at orange.fr
Wed Aug 30 11:38:07 CEST 2017

Hello all,

I see some stuff about OpenGL in GTKAda GPL 2017.
Is it working?
What is the configure switches suitable for Drawin / macOS?

My try seems not ok:

cmd$ ./configure --prefix=$instxada --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=auto
checking build system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking host system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking target system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for clang... clang
checking whether we are using the GNU Objective C compiler... yes
checking whether clang accepts -g... yes
checking for gprbuild... /usr/local/gnat/bin/gprbuild
checking for gprinstall... /usr/local/gnat/bin/gprinstall
checking that your gnat compiler works with a simple example... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for gettext in libc... no
checking for bindtextdomain in -lintl... no
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/xnadalib-2017/bin/pkg-config
checking for GTK - version >= 3.14.0... yes
checking for OpenGL... no
checking for GL32... no
checking for Mesa... no
checking Mesa with pthreads... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating shared.gpr
config.status: creating po/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/gtkada_rm/html/static/index.html
configure: --------- Summary for Gtkada 2017 -----------------
configure:   Shared libraries:       yes (default: static)
configure:   OpenGL:                 False

Thanks, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr