[gtkada] testgtk/opengl/lw.c code incompatible with supplied graphics file

Roger Mc Murtrie rogermc at grapevine.com.au
Sun Sep 11 02:43:39 CEST 2016

OSX 10.11.6
Xcode 7.3.1
lw.c code appears incompatible with the supplied graphics file, penguin.lwo as
the penguin.lwo file format is LWO2 whereas the lw.c parser is for LWOB.
I have adapted a parser from the Lightwaves SDK to generate an lwObject for the LWO2 format and
am currently attempting to write a show function to process my LWO2 lwObject.
 If I ever succeed with this I hope to then reprogram the whole thing in Ada.
Roger