[gtkada] showing and editing different types in same treeview column

Rob Groen robgr at xs4all.nl
Thu May 19 07:23:53 CEST 2016

Hello,

In a GtkTreeView I want to show and edit in the same column different
types of entities, e.g. integers, strings, enums. I would like to edit
these entities using spinbutton, entry and combobox respectively. Also,
some of the entities are editable, and some aren't.

What I can do is pack 3 different renderers in the treeview column, but
that implies for each renderer a different column in the underlying
tree/list-store to set the value and the editability of the renderer.

Is there a better / more convenient way to do this?

Regards,

Rob Groen