[gtkada] Where are the buttons in Dialog and Filechooser Dialog

bertus.dries at planet.nl bertus.dries at planet.nl
Thu Jul 7 09:57:20 CEST 2016

I Now have placed yhe following lines in after

File_Dialog := Gtk_File_Chooser_Dialog_New

in the program:

FC_Cancel := Add_Button(Gtk_Dialog(File_Dialog), "Cancel",
Gtk_Response_Cancel);
FC_OK := Add_Button(Gtk_Dialog(File_Dialog), "OK", Gtk_Response_OK);

I needed the enter the conversion of File_Dialog to Gtk_Dialog format.
Now I get two Buttons but they still do not rtespond

L. Dries