[gtkada] Where are the buttons in Dialog and Filechooser Dialog

bertus.dries at planet.nl bertus.dries at planet.nl
Thu Jul 7 08:07:50 CEST 2016

I am using the newest edition of GtkAda as can be downloaded grom AdaCore.
Since then Gtk.Dialog and Gtk.File_Chooser_Dialog do not have Buttons
anymore (OK and Cancel). In Glade older .glade files do not show them in the
the GUI interface anymore and after saving they are really gone (although
when creating a new dialog the can be inserted they cannot be saved. The
same happens with the File_Chooser_Dialog. Even when hardcoding there is no
possibility anymore in the file shooser dialog.
In the Filechooser_Dialog is presented in the description the line:
dialog = gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new ("Open File", parent_window, action,
--  _("_Cancel"), GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL, _("_Open"), GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
NULL);
but no possibulty is found to use thisbecause the specification in the
package is not present.

In a Dialog I now am forced to use the The box to draw the buttons but in
the File chooser I don't see how to do that.
I alse have problems using the Add_Button method it seems that it is not
inherited in the filechooser.

So how can I get my buttons back?