[gtkada] Patch: Install complete sources of TestGTK.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Aug 16 12:40:04 CEST 2016

> "make install" doesn't install the complete source code of TestGTK. The
> subdirectory opengl and the file refresh.svg are missing. Main_Windows
> requires View_GL even when OpenGL support is disabled.

Bjorn,

I think this patch is wrong.
You are systematically installing the opengl testgtk sources, even when opengl is
not supported or wasn't compiled.
Instead, the default Makefile will install these sources if they are parse of the testgtk.gpr
project, i.e. if OpenGL is indeed supported.

Installing the svg file makes sense though, so I have modified Makefile.in accordingly.

As Nicolas mentioned, please use github to submit patches though, so that we can more easily
comment and merge those patches...

Thanks