[gtkada] Patch: Fix PRJDIR, libdir and exampledir.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Wed Jul 22 17:30:00 CEST 2015

> OK, but if it's defined like that I'll still have to write
> "libdir=%{buildroot}%{_libdir}" instead of "libdir=%{_libdir}" in the
> RPM spec. That can be made to work, provided that no directory variables
> get substituted into any files during "make install", but it misses the
> whole point of DESTDIR.

Correct of course. The grep was before I reviewed the use of DESTDIR
(following your email). Now we have:

grep libdir Makefile*
Makefile:libdir=${prefix}/lib
Makefile:		--lib-subdir=${libdir}/gtkada/gtkada_gl.$(@F) \
Makefile.in:libdir=@libdir@
Makefile.in:		--lib-subdir=${libdir}/gtkada/gtkada_gl.$(@F) \

> And I don't know how internal that internal/examples/Makefile is, but
> it looks like it should use PRJDIR, or maybe ${DESTDIR}${PRJDIR}
> depending on what that exported variable is used for.

That doesn't really matter, that's not installed anyway, these are old
examples.