[gtkada] more control when displaying numeric values by a Gtk_Cell_Renderer_Text

Rob Groen robgr at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 18 13:48:22 CEST 2015

Dmitry

> Yes, you can. You would use the Cell_Render_Text and set its property
> "text" formatted as you wished from Cell_Data function.

Could you explain how I can change the property "text" so that it formats as I wish? The Cell_Data function parameters don't give a clue as how to do that. I can't find other properties of the renderer

that look applicable. When setting the Xalign to 1.0 the misalignment of the '.' is not a big issue for me

> An implementation of such a renderer is here:
>
> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/gtkada_contributions.htm#2.5

Thanks for pointing me to your website. Of course I should have looked there first :-)

Regards,

Rob