[gtkada] Severe bug with Gtk_Tree_Iter

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Mon Oct 20 09:53:15 CEST 2014

> My proposal is to initialize all intermediate Gtk_Tree_Iter objects with
> Null_Iter throughout GtkAda. It is a lot of places, but I guess it should
> be possible to adjust the API generation script to make this automatically.

It makes sense to me.
Strangely enough, we never noticed a similar issue in GPS, but I guess we are only
comparing an Iter and Null_Iter, and never two random iter.

Would you like to test the following patch ? It might still be on time for the next release
of Gtkada.

Thanks for the report and suggestion