[gtkada] Compilation error during installation

Michael González Harbour mgh at unican.es
Fri May 16 14:28:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I checked that the build was "production", not "debug", so shared.gpr
was not causing the problem. It was testgtk.gpr. I removed the -gnatwe
switch from it and now the build/installation process worked fine.

Best regards,

Michael.

Michael Gonzalez Harbour                  E-mail: mgh at unican.es
Grupo de Computadores y Tiempo Real       URL: http://www.ctr.unican.es
Facultad de Ciencias                      Phone : +34-942-201483
Universidad de Cantabria                  Fax   : +34-942-201402
Avda. de los Castros s/n
E-39005 Santander
SPAIN