[gtkada] memory allocation problems in Gtkada 3.4.2?

Dmitry A. Kazakov mailbox at dmitry-kazakov.de
Mon Mar 24 17:00:06 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:40:26 +0100, you wrote:

> The problem is getting worse. Another application that I migrated to
> GtkAda 3.4.2 has the same problems.
[...]
> Gtkada 3.4.2 not OK.
> I am kind of stuck now. Does anybody experiences the same kind of issues?

Yes, I do. 3.4 is broken beyond any hope. It is difficult to say if that is
GtkAda or GTK problem. There is no easy way to determine that.

GtkAda sources are 3.9 while the latest officially released Windows GTK is
3.6. Building GTK under MinGW is a huge problem. I did that once, and the
result has similar issues.

In short, all we can do is to sit and wait for GNAT GPL 2014, and see if
things get any better...

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov