[gtkada] Fwd: gtkada 2013 on linux 64 bits

Jorge Mendez jorge.a.mendez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:32:15 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jorge Mendez <jorge.a.mendez at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-03-07 14:44 GMT-06:00
Subject: gtkada 2013 on linux 64 bits
To: gtkada at lists.adacore.com

Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded gnat-gpl and gtkada 2013 for Linux64. After
installing them with no errors, I found that glade does not run and
observed the following:

1.- segment violation
2.- when strace glade, it looks for files under directories not included
when configure step, such as .../rennes.b/gnatmail/... Looking for the
files containing these directories, I found some ascii files: "autopoint",
"cairo-trace", ... which were possible to be modified, but also some
binaries such as "csslint-0.6", "envsubst", ...

Based on these observations, Is there a patch to solve it or is it
necessary to download the source and recompile it or wht would you
recommend me to do?

Regards,

Jorge.